只需一步,快速开始

楼主: 角落有故事
打印 上一主题 下一主题

冰与火之歌·卷五·魔龙的狂舞(上)

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

361#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-7 15:51:29 | 只看该作者 标记书签

“And most pleasing to the gods as well,” the Green Grace added in her soft and kindly voice.

A bride price paid in blood. Daenerys was weary of fighting this battle. Even Ser Barristan did not think she could win. “No ruler can make a people good,” Selmy had told her. “Baelor the Blessed prayed and fasted and built the Seven as splendid a temple as any gods could wish for, yet he could not put an end to war and want.” A queen must listen to her people, Dany reminded herself. “After the wedding Hizdahr will be king. Let him reopen the fighting pits if he wishes. I want no part of it.” Let the blood be on his hands, not mine. She rose. “If my husband wishes me to wash his feet, he must first wash mine. I will tell him so this evening.” She wondered how her betrothed would take that.

She need not have been concerned. Hizdahr zo Loraq arrived an hour after the sun had set. His own tokar was burgundy, with a golden stripe and a fringe of golden beads. Dany told him of her meeting with Reznak and the Green Grace as she was pouring wine for him. “These rituals are empty,” Hizdahr declared, “just the sort of thing we must sweep aside.

Meereen has been steeped in these foolish old traditions for too long.” He kissed her hand and said, “Daenerys, my queen, I will gladly wash you from head to heel if that is what I must do to be your king and consort.”

“To be my king and consort, you need only bring me peace. Skahaz tells me you have had messages of late.”

“I have.” Hizdahr crossed his long legs. He looked pleased with himself. “Yunkai will give us peace, but for a price. The disruption of the slave trade has caused great injury throughout the civilized world. Yunkai and her allies will require an indemnity of us, to be paid in gold and gem-stones.”

Gold and gems were easy. “What else?”

“The Yunkai’i will resume slaving, as before. Astapor will be rebuilt, as a slave city. You will not interfere.”

“The Yunkai’i resumed their slaving before I was two leagues from their city. Did I turn back? King Cleon begged me to join with him against them, and I turned a deaf ear to his pleas. I want no war with Yunkai. How many times must I say it? What promises do they require?”

更多书评 我要评论

该用户从未签到

362#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-7 15:51:30 | 只看该作者 标记书签

“Ah, there is the thorn in the bower, my queen,” said Hizdahr zo Loraq. “Sad to say, Yunkai has no faith in your promises. They keep plucking the same string on the harp, about some envoy that your dragons set on fire.”

“Only his tokar was burned,” said Dany scornfully. “Be that as it may, they do not trust you. The men of New Ghis feel the same. Words are wind, as you yourself have so oft said. No words of yours will secure this peace for Meereen. Your foes require deeds. They would see us wed, and they would see me crowned as king, to rule beside you.”

Dany filled his wine cup again, wanting nothing so much as to pour the flagon over his head and drown his complacent smile. “Marriage or carnage. A wedding or a war. Are those my choices?”

“I see only one choice, Your Radiance. Let us say our vows before the gods of Ghis and make a new Meereen together.”

The queen was framing her response when she heard a step behind her. The food, she thought. Her cooks had promised her to serve the noble Hizdahr’s favorite meal, dog in honey, stuffed with prunes and peppers. But when she turned to look, it was Ser Barristan standing there, freshly bathed and clad in white, his longsword at his side. “Your Grace,” he said, bowing, “I am sorry to disturb you, but I thought that you would want to know at once. The Stormcrows have returned to the city, with word of the foe. The Yunkishmen are on the march, just as we had feared.”

A flicker of annoyance crossed the noble face of Hizdahr zo Loraq. “The queen is at her supper. These sellswords can wait.”

Ser Barristan ignored him. “I asked Lord Daario to make his report to me, as Your Grace had commanded. He laughed and said that he would write it out in his own blood if Your Grace would send your little scribe to show him how to make the letters.”

“Blood?” said Dany, horrified. “Is that a jape? No. No, don’t tell me, I must see him for myself.” She was a young girl, and alone, and young girls can change their minds. “Convene my captains and commanders. Hizdahr, I know you will forgive me.”

更多书评 我要评论

该用户从未签到

363#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-7 15:51:31 | 只看该作者 标记书签

“Meereen must come first.” Hizdahr smiled genially. “We will have other nights. A thousand nights.”

“Ser Barristan will show you out.” Dany hurried off, calling for her handmaids. She would not welcome her captain home in a tokar. In the end she tried a dozen gowns before she found one she liked, but she refused the crown that Jhiqui offered her.

As Daario Naharis took a knee before her, Dany’s heart gave a lurch. His hair was matted with dried blood, and on his temple a deep cut glistened red and raw. His right sleeve was bloody almost to the elbow. “You’re hurt,” she gasped.

“This?” Daario touched his temple. “A crossbowman tried to put a quarrel through my eye, but I outrode it. I was hurrying home to my queen, to bask in the warmth of her smile.” He shook his sleeve, spattering red droplets. “This blood is not mine. One of my serjeants said we should go over to the Yunkai’i, so I reached down his throat and pulled his heart out. I meant to bring it to you as a gift for my silver queen, but four of the Cats cut me off and came snarling and spitting after me. One almost caught me, so I threw the heart into his face.”

“Very gallant,” said Ser Barristan, in a tone that suggested it was anything but, “but do you have tidings for Her Grace?”

“Hard tidings, Ser Grandfather. Astapor is gone, and the slavers are coming north in strength.”

“This is old news, and stale,” growled the Shavepate. “Your mother said the same of your father’s kisses,” Daario replied. “Sweet queen, I would have been here sooner, but the hills are aswarm with Yunkish sellswords. Four free companies. Your Stormcrows had to cut their way through all of them. There is more, and worse. The Yunkai’i are marching their host up the coast road, joined by four legions out of New Ghis. They have elephants, a hundred, armored and towered. Tolosi slingers too, and a corps of Qartheen camelry. Two more Ghiscari legions took ship at Astapor. If our captives told it true, they will be landed beyond the Skahazadhan to cut us off from the Dothraki sea.”

更多书评 我要评论

该用户从未签到

364#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-7 15:51:32 | 只看该作者 标记书签

As he told his tale, from time to time a drop of bright red blood would patter against the marble floor, and Dany would wince. “How many men were killed?” she asked when he was done.

“Of ours? I did not stop to count. We gained more than we lost, though.”

“More turncloaks?”

“More brave men drawn to your noble cause. My queen will like them. One is an axeman from the Basilisk Isles, a brute, bigger than Belwas. You should see him. Some Westerosi too, a score or more. Deserters from the Windblown, unhappy with the Yunkai’i. They’ll make good Stormcrows.”

“If you say.” Dany would not quibble. Meereen might soon have need of every sword.

Ser Barristan frowned at Daario. “Captain, you made mention of four free companies. We know of only three. The Windblown, the Long Lances, and the Company of the Cat.”

“Ser Grandfather knows how to count. The Second Sons have gone over to the Yunkai’i.” Daario turned his head and spat. “That’s for Brown Ben Plumm. When next I see his ugly face I will open him from throat to groin and rip out his black heart.”

Dany tried to speak and found no words. She remembered Ben’s face the last time she had seen it. It was a warm face, a face I trusted. Dark skin and white hair, the broken nose, the wrinkles at the corners of his eyes. Even the dragons had been fond of old Brown Ben, who liked to boast that he had a drop of dragon blood himself. Three treasons will you know. Once for gold and once for blood and once for love. Was Plumm the third treason, or the second? And what did that make Ser Jorah, her gruff old bear? Would she never have a friend that she could trust? What good are prophecies if you cannot make sense of them? If I marry Hizdahr before the sun comes up, will all these armies melt away like morning dew and let me rule in peace?

Daario’s announcement had sparked an uproar. Reznak was wailing, the Shavepate was muttering darkly, her bloodriders were swearing vengeance. Strong Belwas thumped his scarred belly with his fist and swore to eat Brown Ben’s heart with plums and onions. “Please,” Dany said, but only Missandei seemed to hear. The queen got to her feet. “Be quiet! I have heard enough.”

更多书评 我要评论

该用户从未签到

365#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-7 15:51:33 | 只看该作者 标记书签

“Your Grace.” Ser Barristan went to one knee. “We are yours to command. What would you have us do?”

“Continue as we planned. Gather food, as much as you can.” If I look back I am lost. “We must close the gates and put every fighting man upon the walls. No one enters, no one leaves.”

The hall was quiet for a moment. The men looked at one another. Then Reznak said, “What of the Astapori?”

She wanted to scream, to gnash her teeth and tear her clothes and beat upon the floor. Instead she said, “Close the gates. Will you make me say it thrice?” They were her children, but she could not help them now. “Leave me. Daario, remain. That cut should be washed, and I have more questions for you.”

The others bowed and went. Dany took Daario Naharis up the steps to her bedchamber, where Irri washed his cut with vinegar and Jhiqui wrapped it in white linen. When that was done she sent her handmaids off as well. “Your clothes are stained with blood,” she told Daario. “Take them off.”

“Only if you do the same.” He kissed her.

His hair smelled of blood and smoke and horse, and his mouth was hard and hot on hers. Dany trembled in his arms. When they broke apart, she said, “I thought you would be the one to betray me. Once for blood and once for gold and once for love, the warlocks said. I thought … I never thought Brown Ben. Even my dragons seemed to trust him.” She clutched her captain by the shoulders. “Promise me that you will never turn against me. I could not bear that. Promise me.”

“Never, my love.”

She believed him. “I swore that I should wed Hizdahr zo Loraq if he gave me ninety days of peace, but now … I wanted you from the first time that I saw you, but you were a sellsword, fickle, treacherous. You boasted that you’d had a hundred women.”

“A hundred?” Daario chuckled through his purple beard. “I lied, sweet queen. It was a thousand. But never once a dragon.”

She raised her lips to his. “What are you waiting for?”

37临冬城王子(席恩四)

更多书评 我要评论

该用户从未签到

366#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-7 15:51:34 | 只看该作者 标记书签

壁炉边满是冰冷,黑色的灰尘,屋里很冷,但是点着蜡烛。每当门打开时蜡烛的火苗就会摇曳颤抖,就像瑟瑟发抖的新娘一样。他们给她穿上了羔羊绒的外套,衬衣上点缀着珍珠,脚上穿

着柔软的鹿皮鞋子——非常漂亮,但是不够暖和。她的脸色惨白,毫无血色。

冰冷的面孔,席恩认为应该给他披一件皮子外套。像雪中的尸体一样。“女士,时间到了。”外面的竖琴,管弦和大鼓奏着乐曲,似乎在提醒他们一样。

新娘抬起眼睛,棕色的眼睛,反射着烛光。“我会是一个好妻子,将会取悦他,给他生很多儿子。我将会做一个比真正的艾丽娅更好的妻子,他会知道的。”

作为臭佬,他学会的第一件事就是:不该说的不说,否则生不如死。“你就是艾丽娅,女士。史塔克家的艾丽娅,艾德大人的女儿,临冬城的继承人。”她的名字,她需要知道她的名字。

“捣蛋鬼艾丽娅,马脸艾丽娅。”

“是我起的那个名字。她确实长了一张马脸。我的不是,我很漂亮。”她的眼泪最终还是流了下来。“我虽然不像珊莎那么美丽,但是他们都说我很漂亮。拉姆西大人认为我漂亮吗?”

“是的。”他扯谎道。“他这么和我说过。”

“他知道我是谁,我真正的身份。当他打量我的时候我感觉的到。他看起来很气愤,以至于笑的时候都是如此。但那不是我的错。他们说他以伤害别人为乐。”

“我的好女士不应该听到这么多。。。谎言。”

“他们说他折磨你,你的手和。。。”

他的嘴巴开始发干,“我。。。我罪有应得。我惹他生气,你不应该惹他生气。拉姆西大人是一个温柔的人,非常善良。取悦他,他就会对你很好。做一个好妻子。”

“帮帮我吧。”她抓住他。“求求你,我曾看你在这个院子里练剑。你是如此的英俊。”她握紧他的胳膊。“如果我们能逃走,我可以做你的妻子,或者你的盐妾。。。随便什么,只要你喜欢。你是我的男人了。”

“席恩推开她的胳膊。“我不是。。。不是任何人的男人。”一个男人可以帮助她。“只要。。。只要做艾丽娅,做他的妻子,取悦他,或者。。。取悦他,不要说起自己身份的事情。”

珍妮,她的名字是珍妮,这个名字对他来说几乎和痛苦同义。音乐更加响亮和急迫。“时间到了,收起眼泪吧。”棕色的眼睛。他们应该是灰色的。一些人会发现,一些人会记得。“很好,现在保持微笑吧。”

女孩试着笑了一下。她的嘴唇颤抖惨白,他能看到她的牙齿。洁白漂亮的牙齿,他想,但是如果她惹他生气,那这些牙齿可能就不再漂亮了。他推开门,四根蜡烛中的三根被吹灭了,他把她领进宾客等候的殿堂,婚礼的迷雾中。

更多书评 我要评论

该用户从未签到

367#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-7 15:51:35 | 只看该作者 标记书签

“为什么是我?”当Lady Dustin告诉他要他去做证婚人的时候她问。

“她的父亲,母亲和所有兄弟都已不在人世。她的叔叔也不知所踪。”

“她还有一个兄弟。”她还有三个兄弟,他差点对她说。“琼恩。雪诺在长城当差。”

“私生子,守长城。这可不是一个好的选择。你是他父亲大人的养子,和她最亲近的人。所以你是最适合做她的证婚人的。”

她最亲近的人。席恩。格雷乔伊曾和艾丽娅。史塔克一起长大。如果席恩把波顿找来冒名顶替的女孩认作艾丽娅,那他会被认为是个骗子。前来效忠的北境领主们没有理由质疑她的合法性。勇敢强壮的Whoresbane Umber,喜欢吵架的Ryswells,Hornwood men 和Cerywn cousins,肥胖的鳗鱼大人。。。他们中不止一个了解真正的艾丽娅。如果有怀疑,可以肯定的是他们会把疑虑留在自己的心里。

他们让我来圆谎,把我的脸面放在他们的谎言之上。让我在这场闹剧中扮演自己的角色,这就是卢斯。波顿又把我打扮的像一个贵族的原因。当冒牌艾丽娅和私生子拉姆西真正完婚,当这场闹剧真正结束,波顿大人将会不再需要变色龙席恩。“帮助我们,当击败史坦尼斯之后我们将会讨论一下如何帮你坐上你父亲的王位的问题。”波顿大人用他一如既往的轻声细语的欺骗和谎言如是说,席恩从来没有相信过他说过的每一个字。他会如此做因为他别无选择,但是以后。。。那时他会把我还给拉姆斯,他想,他会再切掉我的几根手指,然后再把我变成臭佬。除非老天保佑,史坦尼斯攻陷临冬城,把他们都杀光,当然也会包括我,但那对我来说是最好的结果。

非常奇怪的是,神木林里很暖和。在它之外,临冬城已经是冰雪封城。小路上布满危险的黑冰;残破的花园中结满白霜,惨白的月光倾泻之上。城墙上的每一个角落都堆满了积雪,有一些甚至高过门梁。积雪之下是灰烬和残骸,到处都是破碎的尸骨。城垛上像长矛一样的冰挂使之看起来像一个留着花白胡子的老人。但是在神木林里,土地没有冻结,水塘里冒着热气,就像婴儿温暖的呼吸。

新娘的礼服由白色和灰色构成,就像真正的艾丽娅结婚时会穿的那样。席恩穿着黑色和金色的礼服,他的斗篷由一枚波顿特意为他打造的海怪别针别在身上。但是在这之下,他的头发稀疏苍白,他的身体像老人般虚弱无力。最终还是史塔克,他想。手挽着手,在齐膝高的淡淡的雾气的笼罩下他和新娘穿过一扇拱形石门。鼓声振动着新娘的心弦,号角声高亢甜美。在树顶,一弯新月挂在黑暗的天空上,在雾气中朦朦胧胧,就像躲在面纱后面的眼睛。

更多书评 我要评论

该用户从未签到

368#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-7 15:51:36 | 只看该作者 标记书签

席恩和这片神木林并不陌生。他还是一个孩子的时候曾在这祈祷,在岩石间奔跑,嬉闹;把他的小宝贝藏在老橡树洞里;用自制的弓箭捕猎松鼠。时光飞逝,长大一些之后,他会在和史塔克家的男孩们共同习武之后来这里的温水池中擦拭伤口。当需要时他总能在这些栗子树,榆树和士兵树之中他总能找到一个秘密的地方来独处。他的初吻就在这里,第一次也是在这里,就在不远处的一棵灰绿色的士兵树下。

他并不认为神木林喜欢这些,这里灰白神秘,充满温暖的雾气和星星点点的光亮,随时随地都会听到不知来自何处的呓语。在树下,温暖的泉水冒着热气。水蒸气从地面飘向天空,用它们温热的呼吸温暖着这片树林。从窗外看去就像一张灰色的窗帘冉冉升起。

这里有很多小径,堆满乱石长满苔藓曲曲折折,燃烧后的残骸和沉积的落叶被树根紧紧缠绕在一起。他把新娘独自留在那。珍妮,她的名字叫珍妮,痛苦的同义词。他不能想这些,如果这个名字从他的嘴里说出,那会是一根手指或者一个耳朵的代价。他走的很慢,每一步都看着脚下。他失去的脚趾让他无法走快,但是他不能摔倒。在拉姆斯大人的婚礼上摔倒的话,大人会剥下犯错的那只脚的皮。

雾很浓,视线无法看的很远;在他们前面站着高大的影子和模糊的光亮。烛光在树间曲折的小路上朦胧闪烁。苍白的火光漂浮在灰白的雾气中。感觉就像某个地下世界,一个没有时间概念的世界,就好像灵魂在进入他们罪有应得的地狱前徘徊和漫步的地方。我们都死了吗?史坦尼斯在我们睡着的时候把我们统统杀光了?战斗是刚刚开始,还是已经结束?

到处都是燃烧着的火炬,在参加婚礼的客人面前熊熊燃烧。迷雾扭曲了火光,让这些人看起来如此狂野,扭曲。Lord Stout变成了一直猎狗,Lord Locke则是一直秃鹫,Whoresbane Umber就像一只石像鬼,大瓦德是狐狸,小瓦德则像是一只公牛,没有鼻环的公牛。卢斯。波顿就好像带着一张灰白色的面具,眼睛像两片灰色的冰块。

在他们头顶的树上落满了乌鸦,这些鸟儿羽毛蓬松,缩成一团,注视着树下这出华丽的大戏。学士塔被付之一炬时鲁温学士的乌鸦都盘旋在天空。这里是它们的家。席恩努力去想拥有一个家会是一种什么样的感觉,但是毫无头绪。

这时迷雾分开了,就像一个演员拉开幕布来上演一出新剧目一样。心树出现在他们面前,它蜿蜒古怪的枝叶四处蔓延,落叶沉积在它那长在棕红色泥土中的白色躯干上。乌鸦们拥挤的聚集在这里,交头接耳仿佛对谋杀犯的斥责。拉姆斯。波顿站在他们之下,他穿着柔软的灰色皮制长筒靴,黑天鹅绒外套,里边穿着点缀着暗红色宝石的粉色丝绸衬衣。他的脸上洋溢着微笑。“看看谁来了?”他的嘴唇潮湿,衣领以上的颈部潮红。“是谁来到了旧神面前?”

更多书评 我要评论

该用户从未签到

369#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-7 15:51:37 | 只看该作者 标记书签

席恩答道:“史塔克家的艾莉娅为了她的婚礼来到这里。她是一个如花似玉的成熟女人,血统纯正的贵族,她来到旧神面前祈求祝福。是谁要来迎娶她?”

“我,”拉姆西。波顿大声宣布。“波顿家的拉姆西,Hornwood的城主,恐怖堡的继承人。我要迎娶她。谁来把她送给我?”

“格雷乔伊家的席恩,史塔克大人的养子。”他转向新娘。“艾莉娅女士,你会嫁个这个男人吗?”

她和他目光相接。棕色的眼睛,不是灰色。难道他们都是瞎子吗?她很久都没有说话,但是她的眼睛在祈求。你还有机会,他想。告诉他们,立刻告诉他们。在他们所有人面前大声说出你的名字,告诉他们你不是艾莉娅。史塔克,让所有北方人都知道你是如何演出这场闹剧的。当然,这意味着宣判她和他的死刑,但是拉姆西所做的最坏的事情也不过是立刻杀了他们,北方的旧神会把那当成两件小小的礼物。

“我愿意嫁个这个男人。”新娘低声答道。

穿越迷雾,在他们周围点亮着点点火光,成百上千的蜡烛就像星星一样闪烁。席恩后退,拉姆西手牵着手跪在心树前,低下头。鱼梁木血红的双眼开始望向他们,它那红色的嘴巴大张着,似乎在笑一样。在树枝上,一直乌鸦飞过。

在一阵安静的祈祷之后,他们重新站起。拉姆斯解下了席恩系在新娘身上的披风,沉重的白色羊毛披风,上边绣着史塔克家的冰原狼纹章。拉姆斯系着一个粉红色的披风,上面点缀着红色的石榴石,鲜红的就像他通常所做的那些暴行一样。在披风后面绣着一个被剥皮的人,残忍又可怕。

很快,一切都完成了。北方的婚礼总是很简单快速。甚至不需要牧师,但是无论如何这对他来说都是一种仁慈。拉姆斯。波顿拉起他的新娘,然后和她一起穿过迷雾。波顿大人和他的妻子瓦坦(弗雷家的那个胖子)跟在后边,其他人也都走了。乐队再次开始演奏,歌手阿贝尔开始和他的两个女同伴一起演唱《两颗跳动如一的心》。

席恩不知道如果他此刻祈祷,旧神是否会倾听?它们不是他的神,从来不是。他是铁种,PYKE的儿子,他所信仰的神是铁群岛的淹神。。。但是临冬城离海很远。他活这么大就从没被哪个

神灵眷顾过。他不知道他是谁,或者是其他什么东西,他为什么还活着,他为什么会出生?

“席恩。”一声低语呼唤着他。

他抬起头,“谁在那?”他所能看到的只是树,和笼罩在树林中的迷雾。这只是树叶摩挲的声音,充满憎恨和寒冷,旧神的声音。或者是鬼魂的。他攻下临冬城的时候,死了多少人?他失去临冬城的时候,又死了多少?那天席恩。格雷乔伊死去了,重生成了臭佬,臭佬,意味着尖叫。他不想再呆在这了。

更多书评 我要评论

该用户从未签到

370#
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-7 15:51:38 | 只看该作者 标记书签

曾有一次神木林外的寒风像饿狼一样袭击他。他尽可能的低下头然后躲进大厅,点燃蜡烛和火把。冰雪钻进他的靴子里,狂风挂掉了他的兜帽,就好像饥饿的幽灵用冰冷的手指抓住了他,并且凝视他的双眼一样。

临冬城对席恩。格雷乔伊来说充满了鬼魂。

这已经不是那座自他在年轻时居住和生活过的城堡了。这座城堡伤痕累累,凋零破碎,现在已经是乌鸦和尸体的乐园。外围城墙依然耸立,花岗岩不会被焚毁,但是它所保护的塔楼和房子们却已然不在。一些倒塌,残骸或多或少的被火烧光。那些种在花园里本应该为城堡提供给养的蔬菜和水果都已经死去。到处都是帐篷,支在厚厚的雪上。卢斯。波顿在这高墙内自称主人,还有他的弗雷朋友们;他们成百上千的拥挤在这座废墟里,他们睡再地窖中和被抛弃一个世纪之久的露顶的残塔上。

炊烟从重建的厨房和营房中升起。城垛和垛口都堆满了积雪挂满了冰挂。所有的颜色都从临冬城身上褪去,仅仅留下灰色和白色。史塔克家族的颜色。席恩不知道这是好事还是坏事。甚至天空都是灰色的。灰色灰色灰色。。。整个世界都是灰色,你看到的所有东西都是灰色。除了新娘的眼睛,她的眼睛是棕色。大大的棕色眼睛充满恐惧。她向他求救是不明智的。她可能会认为我会召唤一匹飞马带她逃离这里,就像她和珊莎曾经喜欢过的那些英雄的故事一样?他甚至连自己都帮不了,臭佬,意味着驯服。

在院子四周,挂满了被吊死的人,苍白肿胀的脸孔挂满白霜。当波顿的先锋来到这里时临冬城住满了游民。敢于反抗的人都被立刻吊死,剩下的人都被派去做苦力。波顿大人告诉他们,干的好了,他会给他们宽容。石头和木材在狼林里遍地可寻。结实的大门首先被造好,来代替被烧毁的那个。然后倒塌的长厅也被重建。当所有工作都结束之后,波顿大人把剩下的苦工也都吊死了。他实现了他的诺言,很宽容的没有剥他们的皮。

这之后,波顿大人剩下的部队陆续到来。他们在临冬城的城墙上升起托曼的宝冠雄鹿旗和兰尼斯特家的狮子旗,凛冽的北风吹打着这些旗子。在这这下是恐怖堡的剥皮人们。席恩和Barbrey Dustin一道而来。Lady Dustin坚持要在结婚前照顾艾莉娅。但是现在时间已过,她现在已经属于拉姆斯。她如是说。拉姆斯因为这个婚姻成为了临冬城主,如果珍妮不惹他生气的话。 他没有理由伤害她。艾莉娅,她的名字是艾莉娅。

尽管带着皮手套,席恩的手还是开始感到疼痛。他的手总是伤的最严重,特别是那些已经不在的手指。那段女人们都渴望他的爱抚的日子究竟是不是真的?我曾自立为临冬城亲王。他想,从那以后发生了所有这些。他曾经认为人们会歌颂他数百年并且他英勇的传说会世代相传。但是如果现在任何人谈起他,都会是变色龙席恩,他的传说只会是他的背叛。这里永远都不是我的家。我是这里的人质。史塔克大人没有残酷的对待我,但是他那把巨剑寒冰总会横在他们之间。他对我很好,但是从不温暖。他知道总有一天他会杀了我。

更多书评 我要评论

网站地图|小黑屋|Archiver|DoThinkings 悦书籍,思人生   

GMT+8, 2024-10-6 17:20 , Processed in 0.052046 second(s), 27 queries .