查看: 1216|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

THE NOTEBOOK - 书评

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-6-8 21:47:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
  A man with a faded, well-worn notebook open in his lap. A woman experiencing a morning ritual she doesn't understand. Until he begins to read to her. The Notebook is an achingly tender story about ...

此主题为自动生成的书评内容贴,书籍链接地址: http://www.dothinkings.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=18931

书评内容会自动聚合在本帖中
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享淘帖

该用户从未签到

沙发
发表于 2013-7-26 10:05:32 | 只看该作者
  很短的小说,但也是断断续续看了半个多月。
  或许是因为拖得时间太久,看到后来觉得只是个着实平淡无奇的爱情故事。

但是今天读到末尾,仍然被感动了。Noah中风以后,仍然思念着Allie,记着承诺她的事,无法想象自己比Allie先离开的情景,然后经过两周的抗争,他奇迹般的可以站起来了。回去找Allie了。

我很感动他们之间的情感,也很感动于Noah处处展现出来的人格魅力。

小说最后Noah看的Allie的信中提到的出了他的爱,还有他的善良,热情,亲近自然(I love you for many things, especially your passions, for they have always been those things which are most beautiful in live. Love and poetry and fatherhood and friendship and beauty and nature. And I am glad you have taught the children these things, for I know their lives are better for it. They tell me how special you are to them, and every time they do, it makes me feel like the luckiest woman alive.),或许,除了对Allie的爱以外,也是因为这些原因,让Noah成功的战胜了中风可能带来的瘫痪。

还有那个护士说的那段话:“I try to think what it's like for you, how you keep going day after day, but I can't even imagine it. I don't know how you do it. You even beat her disease sometimes. Even though the doctors don't understand it, we nurses do. It's love, it's simple as that. It's the most incredible thing I've ever seen.”

人总有老去离世的一天,诚然这是我们每个人都无法避免的。爱情的力量虽然无法阻止他们变老,但在他们一次次被病痛折磨之后,却可以让他们充满激情的心感觉更年轻,更有力量,更珍惜对方。

刚好听到了李宗盛的这首《鬼迷心窍》,莫名的觉得特别感动,想起在Allie失去音讯的那几年, Noah给他的邻居描述她的时候,他的邻居说的ghost,是啊,没有比这个词更加贴切的了。

该用户从未签到

板凳
发表于 2013-8-4 02:54:30 | 只看该作者
  完整看完的一本英文原版小说,从语言上说,很简单,一下就看得懂。
  <the notebook〉貌似是一部经典吧,也许是因为男女主角的爱足够伟大,足够经典吧。
  可是,我并没有很喜欢这一本书,剧情似乎不够贴近生活,或许是因为我自己并不够疯狂,也还没有死心爱一个人,不理解为爱等待14年的苦心。
  我喜欢的结局,反而是女主角留在Lon身边,过她应该过得生活。对于还不太懂爱情的我来说,轰轰烈烈小的时候玩一次就够了,对于一个理性的成熟女人,安慰的生活与家人的支持,才应该是最后重要的吧

该用户从未签到

地板
发表于 2013-8-13 01:35:10 | 只看该作者
  if novels could remind you of such a strong and  unavoidable feeling existence between two people,  one should look back at his real life and find an answer to that whether it is with himself.

such a love story, though full of romance and perfectness, idleness, shocks me in a way that i finally made a decision about mine.

true love will be there for you some day as long as you have great patience for that. what if it cost several decades? is it worth a risk? up to you.

网站地图|小黑屋|Archiver|DoThinkings 悦书籍,思人生   

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 04:01 , Processed in 0.075216 second(s), 22 queries .