• TA的每日心情
    擦汗
    2013-3-30 17:41
  • 签到天数: 1 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

跳转到指定楼层
    楼主
      《高效能人士的七个习惯(20周年纪念版)》在每一章最后增加了一个“付诸行动”版块,精选柯维培训课程中的实践训练习题,以帮助读者加深对“七个习惯”的理解和掌握,使“七个习惯”成为属于每个人自己的行动指南,价值堪比18000元的柯维现场培训课。

In The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, author Stephen R. Covey presents a holistic, integrated, principle-centered approach for solving personal and professional problems. With penetrating insights and pointed anecdotes, Covey reveals a step-by-step pathway for living with fairness, integrity, service, and human dignity -- principles that give us the security to adapt to change and the wisdom and power to take advantage of the opportunities that change creates.

Stephen Covey's The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People played a major role in the development of Saturn's operating systems and philosophy. Our commitment to quality and to our customers has its roots in The 7 Habits.
      --The late Skip LeFauve
      President, Saturn Corporation/General Motors

Picture someone going through the best experience they've ever had in terms of training -- that's what they say. People credit the 7 Habits with changing their lives, with getting back on track personally and professionally.
      --Ken M. Radziwanowski
      AT&T School of Business

点击链接进入中文版:
       高效能人士的七个习惯(20周年纪念版)

最新书评    共 4 条

swimme    此书值得反复回味,就像漂亮的姑娘要反复欣赏。读完此书,不仅觉得自己又成长一点,困惑在心中的一些问题也迎刃而解。      1. relationship      you may wonder why such book is related to human relationship , it's because the relationship is the key part of efficiency. People in the society work together, there will be no efficiency without good relationship.      To have a good relationship with people, you have to be mature. Being mature means you have to be a man of his word , commit to himself, seek first to understand. When you become a man who can be trusted , a good relationship begins.      This is especially important in marriage , women are more sensitive than men . Seeking first to understand rather than to understood is the key . It also works out in any other relationship.          2. why we work      Life is a circle of learning, doing, committing . Our work helps us to do thing we are interested in. So we can learn, do and commit to ourselves and other people. We will improve the skills or knowledge as well as mental world. That's the gift from work -- To be a better one.  详情 发表于 2013-7-25 07:55
    swimme     记得刚工作的时候,看过此书。当时心里想的是我靠,赶紧告诉我,我照做就行了吗。工作了5年重读此书感受完全不同,dependent,independent,interdependent这三种境界体会更深一点,此书的规则并不是照做就行了,因为它不是操作层面的东西,是一个inside-out的原则,自己修炼到了,自然照做不看此书亦可。听起来矛盾事实却是如此。    重读经典让我又重新认识了一次自己,我现在最多属于independent。physically和mental都是如此。可是还不能带领别人,影响别人,让他人也获得自身的成长。这是接下来几年时间我要做的。    另外就是P和PC的平衡,我觉得这和术和道有某种相通之处,可以通过术的东西暂时提高你的productive,但是从长远来看,这个不是决定作用,因为一时跑的快不可能一世跑的快,还有你的下一代了。所以术重要,但是决定作用的是道。不要计较一时的得失,心态平和,看的长远。  详情 发表于 2013-7-27 15:10
    Zephyr    本来以为是一本烂大街的枕边励志书之类的玩意。翻看了几张纸之后发现开篇压根没有第一Habit第二Habit的拉开来分析。激起了我不少的兴趣,花了一天多的时间基本上看完了。实际上整本书我觉得最精彩最不落俗套的还是First Habit之前的内容。讲述了技巧和人之内在本质修炼之间的区别。   本书更多的提倡的是一种人本性的提升,而不是通过一些实用技巧去提升个人魅力,因为如此并不长久。同时,花了一小半的篇幅去提倡团队合作的重要性,可能也是时代背景使然。   不过糟糕的是,当正文开始展开描述七点习惯之时,我分明又看到了一本烂大街的励志书籍... ...  详情 发表于 2013-7-28 18:42
    在夏夜    One doesn't have to recite the whole story, but only the part of "paradigm shift".   I thought of myself at once. This feeling dated back to the moment when I first came to my university. On that day everyone was dazzling about things around, like losting in a fog. Friends who were just kids at that time couldn't understand a single bit of the phrase "paradigm shift".   When I read some papers and passages in Tsinghua, preparing for my GRE test, I first realized the true meaning of "paradigm shift". "aradigm shift" = " ", which means, it's nothing, until you fill in the blank.   Last night I went back from Hangzhou. A few days' trip was over. Now I was in Suzhou again. I took out my books on complex analysis and methods of mathematical physics, recalling those concepts, functions, and equations. Don't listen to those doctrines. Instead, believe in my capabilities, believe in my destiny. I am my best coach.      一向对畅销书有反感,7 Habits这部书也是听了多少年都没有去看一眼。两周前和朋友在上海书城逛的时候,畅销书台上也有此书的中文版,也如往常一样敬而远之。一周前,NYTimes的obituary里赫然写着Stephen Covey的名字,介绍了他的书及影响。由于一直对美国主流文化怀有兴趣,抱着了解一下的态度,翻了翻这本书。同时也是为了纪念一下这位“被伟大”的作家。     详情 发表于 2013-8-1 02:05

更多书评 我要评论
    分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
    收藏收藏 分享淘帖

网站地图|小黑屋|Archiver|DoThinkings 悦书籍,思人生   

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 20:29 , Processed in 0.296167 second(s), 40 queries .